Dear School Community Member,
A reseacher complied a list of all the qualities that people expect from the perfect Principal. Results indicate that:
1. They work from 6 a.m. till midnight and also stand in for the cleaner and security guard.
2. They wear good clothes, buy good books, drive a good car, tell a good story, give good advice, and are on 47 committees.
3. They spend all their time in the class room but are always in the office when needed.
4. They buy indestructable furniture for their home, marry an indestructable partner and move both every three years.
5. They solve all problems to the satisfaction of all parties.
6. They smile in adversity, support the weak, praise the strong and shake when they are late home for tea.
7.They know every pupil, mother and father by their first names as well as the names of all pet dogs, cats, baby brother and school official.
8. They have great diplomacy, can tell troublesome parents to go to hell so that they enjoy the trip.
9. They are great optimists, re-marry at 83 and build near a kindergarten.
If your Principal does not measure up, simply send this letter to six other school ciommunities that are tired of their Principal too. Then bundle up yours and send him or her to the school at the top of this letter. In one week you will receive 1,643 Principals and at least one of them should be perfect. Have faith in this letter. One school Community broker the chain and got its old Principal back in less than three months.